The set includes:
- fifty watercolour cards with a fun fact presented in an engaging speech balloon format
- fifty watercolour cards without a fun fact
- six posters
Each of the cards includes:
- a watercolour illustration of a bird
- its common name
- its Latin binomen
- its native range
There are fifty cards that include an interesting fact about a bird and the same fifty cards that features all of the above, but not the fact.
Six posters include:
- birds of the world
- birds of North America
- birds of Eurasia
- birds of Oceania (Australia, New Zealand, and other islands in the area)
- two fun facts posters featuring birds of the world accompanied by speech balloons
There are many ways to use the cards and the posters—decorate your classroom, create a bird science centre with them, have an activity of matching the birds on the posters with the birds on the cards, use them as reference cards for making bird art, or use them in a general bird unit study!
There are no reviews yet.