- 22 pages of paper doll templates and ideas of how you can use them in discussing emotions with children
- boy doll template and girl doll template to colour however children want
- 14 facial expressions and 5 poses each
- emotion cards to play a matching game with
If you played with dress-up paper dolls while growing up, you probably remember how much fun it was! From an adult (parent/teacher/therapist) perspective, we can also see how useful this activity is for a child’s development.
Here are a few important skills that making paper dolls and playing with them can encourage:
- fine motor skills and scissor cutting practice
- creativity and art skills
- storytelling skills
- social skills
As you will see from the pack, the emotion paper doll is specially designed to work on all of the above. However, her main purpose is to teach children about reading the emotions and body language of their peers, helping them with developing social and emotional intelligence.
The designs can be used for making a classic paper doll with folding tabs as well as a magnetic doll.
There are no reviews yet.