Popsicle Stick Letter Cards Feature
- Uppercase and lowercase popsicle stick letter designs —52 designs total
- Entire alphabet on one sheet of paper: good for quick reference
- Four letters on one sheet: 100% scale and easy for young children to use
Benefits of Popsicle Stick Alphabet Cards
- Studying the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet in a hands-on way
- Developing critical thinking and engineering skills while working on building challenges
- Practicing matching skills, counting and following patterns
How to Use the Cards
Start by printing and cutting the cards. If possible, laminate for longevity. Prepare popsicle sticks and build away. For more play and craft ideas with these cards – read here!
There are no reviews yet.