Amazing Women Paper Doll Set features costumes of twenty inspiring women who have changed the world. They are scientists, explorers, artists, activists, and more. They come from different social classes and from different parts of the world. What unites them here is that each of them did something way extraordinary—and they worked hard to get there.
The set features Marie Curie, Frida Kahlo, Florence Nightingale, Rosa Parks, Amelia Earhart, Nancy Wake, Harriet Tubman, and many more!
Amazing Women Paper Doll Set was made:
- to inspire girls and boys of today—you can be anything if you try
- to tell about some amazing firsts (did you know who was the world’s first novelist? what about the first deaf-blind person to graduate from college?)
- to celebrate diversity—yes, this particular set is about women, but they all come from very different circumstances
- to touch on some interesting facts of social history (in particular, this set introduces a few fun facts about clothes through history—what Chinese emperors wear or what the first spacesuit was like)
Amazing Women Paper Doll Set includes:
- four dolls (two coloured and two black-and-white to colour your own)
- twenty costumes of amazing women through history (one coloured and one black-and-white to colour your own)
- a little information about the costume itself
- a biography cards for each of the women featured in the set.