LEGO Animal Habitats
Explore biomes and animals around the world with LEGO bricks! This printable LEGO pack includes age-appropriate information about eight principle biomes, alongside real-life photographs and LEGO models. It is followed by the introduction of twenty animals that inhabit those biomes, together with detailed step-by-step instructions on how to build them.
From a cute arctic fox prowling the Arctic tundra, to a mighty elephant towering over the African savanna, this pack showcases some of the world’s favorite animals and describes how they adapt to their surroundings. What makes it possible for a penguin to survive in the cold of a polar desert? How does an ostrich fare in the desert? Read about these animals and their habitats, build them from LEGO and play with them!
LEGO Animal Habitat Pack Includes:
- eight information sheets on eight principal biomes, with facts, photographs, and LEGO inspiration ideas
- eleven information sheets on animals, with facts, photograph, and LEGO models
- twenty step-by-step tutorials on how to build those animals
Magna Tile Animals
The pack includes:
- 40 magnetic tile designs (28 three-dimensional designs and 12 two-dimensional designs)
- the printable cards come in two scales (four cards on one sheet that is a convenient card size and one design on one sheet that is close to full-scale and easiest to replicate)
- all new designs that do not repeat our previous packs
Animals include penguin, koala, ostrich, peacock, turkey, octopus, scorpion, shrimp, grasshopper, spider, salamander, toad, and more!
Animal Pattern Blocks
Inside of the pack, you will find 50 pattern block designs. Not only are there many animal designs to choose from, but each of them is offered in four different formats to reinforce different skills, which results in a collection of 200+ fun challenges for a variety of ages.
The ANIMALS pattern block templates feature:
- Three levels of complexity, based on the cards you choose to use:
- Coloured cards are easiest to use for young students.
- Black-and-white cards increase difficulty and encourage students to pay attention to the shape rather the colour.
- Silhouette cards provide a challenge to older students, who will have to build the figure based only on its silhouette.
- Two scales of cards: four designs on one sheet (convenient card size) and one design per sheet (100% scale and easiest to replicate for young children ).
- Cards that ask children to solve an additional mathematical problem by counting the blocks of a certain colour.
DUPLO Animal Alphabet
Combine three interests – LEGO Duplo, animals and letters – with this printable pack of twenty six printable cards, featuring animals from all over the world in an alphabetical order. Children will study engineering, science and literacy – all at once.
Each Card Features
- an uppercase letter design
- an animal design
- a fun fact about the animal
There are no reviews yet.