Using our printable insects kit, children will read about four common insects, take a close look at their fascinating anatomy and, finally, learn how to make 3D paper models of them with the printable templates and step-by-step instructions.
Insect Paper Models Feature
- General introduction to insect anatomy
- Pages with the labelled anatomy drawings of insects as well as information on their Latin name, geographical position, life cycle, and noteworthy anatomy facts
- Templates for making paper models of four insects (vivid dancer damselfly, Canadian tiger swallowtail butterfly, seven-spotted ladybug, and the treehopper Archasia belfragei)
- Step-by-step tutorial of how to build the models
- Archive of PNG designs to use with Silhouette or Cricut machines