This game is designed to encourage learning about the countries of the world and their flags.
The Flag Bingo game features:
- Flags of 120 countries
- A wide variety of Bingo cards—cards with flags from all over the world, cards with flags from specific continents only and cards with particularly tricky flags that are easy to mix up; cards that offer a cue by picturing both the flag and the name of the country, only the flag or only the name of the country!
- (Update!) Cultural information on the symbolic meaning of 48 flags with the blank sheet provided to research the rest
- The ability to print copies for as many players as you want
- Two set of rules to use with several optional rules
- Multiple levels of complexity to appeal to children as young as 5, but also to older children, teenagers, and even adults
- The possibility to learn/play even for pre-literate children!
Teaches: pattern recognition & memorization, geography & symbolic meanings