Build these seasonal magnetic tile ideas while celebrating winter and winter holidays—Christmas, New Year, Hannukah, Valentine’s Day, and others!
Winter Magnetic Tile Pack Features
- 32 magnetic tile designs (15 three-dimensional designs and 17 two-dimensional)
- 4 designs with printable stickers (gingerbread house, clock tower, church, and advent calendar)
- the printable cards come in two scales (four cards per page which is a convenient card size and one design per page which is closer to full-scale and easiest to replicate)
- new designs not found in our previous packs
- designs dedicated to winter themes and various holidays that happen during winter such as Christmas (advent calendar, poinsettia, Santa’s hat, elf, stocking), New Year (clock tower), Hannukah (star), Valentine’s Day (heart), winter activities (ice skates, snowman, snowflake)
Tips & Tricks
Some of the designs use stickers. We recommend using mounting putty (Sticky Tac, Fun Tac, Tac n’ Stik) for attaching paper designs to magnetic tiles. Alternatively, you can use a glue stick, which can later be removed with warm water and a rag.